Italian Style Casserole
Your favorite spaghetti sauce, Fast Fixin' Italian Style Meatballs, cheese and spaghetti are combined for a delicious baked casserole that will please your lasagna lovers.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce over the bottom of a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Place half the spaghetti in the casserole.
- Mix sour cream and cottage cheese and spread over spaghetti.
- Cover with 12 Italian Style Meatballs and half of spaghetti sauce.
- Layer remaining spaghetti, Italian Style Meatballs and sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes