Layered Chicken Enchiladas
Authentic Mexican flavors in a tasty casserole. Fast Fixin' chicken breast strips make it easy
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9"x13" baking dish with cooking spray
- Saute onion in oil.
- Combine sour cream, salsa, chilies, taco seasoning and onion.
- Tear flour tortillas into pieces and form a layer in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Spoon half of sour cream mixture over tortilla layer.
- Form a layer of chicken strips, a layer of beans and half of the shredded cheese.
- Form another layer of pieces of flour tortillas on top.
- Layer remaining sour cream mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.