South Of The Border Chicken Casserole
This cheesy chicken and rice dish is easy to prepare and impressive to serve!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water.
- Combine rice, mushrooms, celery, onion and parsley and spread mixture evenly in a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Layer chicken nuggets over rice mixture.
- Combine bouillon, milk and tomatoes and pour over chicken nuggets.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and top with cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.